LeanX Coach Job Post, 2021
Four Barrel Fitness is looking for an evening coach to lead our 6:30pm LeanX class 3-4 nights per week. We’re looking for applicants with relevant coaching and/or personal training experience. Join the team at Four Barrel and help make our community stronger, fitter, and healthier! Full details below:
We are currently looking for someone who:
- Has CrossFit coaching, strength & conditioning coaching, or personal training experience.
- Can manage a class of up to 20 people (and still give each person individual attention).
- Wants to train at our gym, and be a part of our community.
- Understands the value of building relationships.
- Is passionate about training, nutrition, and a healthy lifestyle.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Reviewing programming in advance and planning for class
- Leading our 6:30pm LeanX class Mon-Thur
- Communicating with coaching staff
- Building relationships in our community
- Fielding member questions
- Attending periodic coaching meetings
Additional Opportunities Can Include:
- Personal Training Clients / Sessions
- Additional Classes Coached (vacation fill-in, & as new class times become available)
- 1-on-1 Intro Sessions
- Additional Hours of Admin / Facility Work
- Starting at $21-$26 per class (depending on experience / qualifications)
- Hourly pay for all work outside of class
- Personal training splits (56% of gross revenue)
- Unlimited use of Four Barrel programs and gym space
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification or Personal Training Certification Equivalent
- CPR Certificate
Email resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org