10min Ring Dip Skill Work
With a Partner
250 cal row for time
– Non-rowing partner holds 2 DBs (50, 35)
– Transition everytime DBs are set down
– Both partners complete 5 push-ups, 5 sit-ups, & 10 forward lunges ea on every row transition
A. 5min Jump Rope
*Mix it up. Singles, doubles, alt, etc. Goal is 5min constant bouncing.
B. 6min EMOM:
5 Depth Drops (12″ box, pause for 3 sec in the landing position)
*We’ll be building through plyometric progressions during our next cycle. Plyometrics use a ton of tendon and ligament strength along with coordination and thus take a long time to develop. Even the best athletes can get benefits out of working technique on depth jumps.
A. Alternating Tabata:
1. Speed Skaters
2. Air Squats
B. 1 Round every 3 Mins for 3 Rounds:
30 Med Ball Mountain Climber
20 Med Ball Sit ups
10 Med Ball Push ups
*These are sprints // Score is slowest round
C. 3 Rounds NFT:
10 Double KB Deadlifts
100m Farmers Carry
- Whole30 Pitch-In and Going Away Party for Cory – This Friday at 7:30pm, at 4B New Albany. Bring Whole30 and non-Whole30 dishes. Challenge rules kick-off Monday, 5/14.
- Special Family Mother’s Day WOD Sunday (5/13) at 1:00pm! Bring the whole fam! The WOD will be friendly for all ages.
- Whole30 rules go into effect on Monday (5/14)!