**Teens’ Fitness Classes are now available at our New Albany and East (Louisville) Locations**
4B Fit’s Teens’ Fitness Program is a strength and conditioning class tailored specifically to 13-18 year olds.
Competitive athlete or not, teenagers will improve their:
- And Conditioning…
… through meticulous programming, proper movement progressions, and detailed technique coaching.
We create an environment that’s fun, challenging, and engaging in our Teens’ Program. Our goals are not only to improve your teen’s strength and to teach them to move well, but to apply the lessons of challenge and physical culture to their character and to everyday life.
- All classes are lead by one of our professional coaches who work with your teen to deliver an effective workout that meets their skill level.
- We utilize weightlifting, bodyweight / gymnastic movements, plus aerobic and anaerobic conditioning to improve your teen’s athleticism and general physical preparedness.
- Safe and Fun Environment – We program different workouts each day, and teens are taught proper technique on all movements.
- New Albany Schedule: Mon, Wed, & Fri from 3:30-4:30PM
- East (Louisville) Schedule: Mon, Thu, & Fri from 4:00-5:00pm
- Athletes and non-athletes welcome – No athletic background is required.
Start anytime with a 1 Week Free Trial. Book a Free Intro Session or call 502-509-3801