**Teens Fitness Classes are now available at our New Albany and East (Louisville) Locations**
Our Teens Program is a strength and conditioning class tailored specifically to 13-18 year olds. Competitive athlete or not, members will improve their strength, power, speed, coordination, flexibility, and conditioning through meticulous programming, proper movement progressions, and detailed technique coaching… all while having fun!
We create an environment that’s fun, challenging, and engaging in our Teen’s Program. Our goals are not only to improve your teen’s strength, and to teach them to move well, but to apply the lessons of challenge and physical culture to their character and to everyday life.
- All classes are lead by one of our professional coaches who work with your teen to deliver a fun and effective workout that meets their skill level.
- We utilize weightlifting, bodyweight / gymnastic movements, plus aerobic and anaerobic conditioning to improve your teens athleticism and general physical preparedness.
- Safe and Fun Environment – We program different workouts each day, and teens are taught proper technique on all movements.
- New Albany Schedule: Mon, Wed, & Fri from 3:30-4:30PM
- East (Louisville) Schedule: Mon, Thu, & Fri from 4:00-5:00pm
- Athletes and non-athletes welcome – No athletic background is required.
Start anytime with a 1 Week Free Trial. Simply fill out the “Get Started Now” form on this page or call 502-509-3801