15min to build to a heavy 5
*Must use a spotter on bench
ME UB Push-ups (plate + abmat)
ME UB Pull-ups (strict)
*Push-ups = Use a 15# plate for toes and an abmat for chest on push-ups. Flat plank position. Chest / ribs touches abmat. Terminate the set it you spend more than 1sec at the top.
**Pull-ups = Full extension, with a 1 second pause at the bottom for each rep. Chin neutral and eyes straight forward at the top.
***Partner up and judge each other.
*No extra competitor work this week. Competitors should put all their effort and intensity into preparing for and executing tests.
A. 6 Min AMRAP:
15 L-Sit Leg Raises
15 Med Ball Push ups
15 KB High Pull/Side
B. 4 Rounds; New round every 4 Mins:
50m Suitcase Carry (R)
50m Suitcase Carry (L)
50 Air Squats
Whole30 Nutrition Challenge – Seminar May 6th – Rules Start May 14th.
Bounce back after Derby Season, and gear up for summer with our next nutrition challenge. For this challenge we’ll be completing a Whole30 to keep things new, and to help expand your nutritional toolbox. Here are just a few things you’ll get with this challenge:
- A roadmap to eating clean, resetting your digestive system, and resetting your hormones
- Access to our Whole 30 seminar led by 4B Coach and Whole 30 Certified Coach Mallory Froman
- Daily emails and journal prompts to keep you on-track and motivated
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for challenge participants only
- The accountability needed to stay strict for 30 days
Along with some important challenge details:
- The challenge seminar will be Sunday, May 6th at 2:15pm
- Whole 30 Rules go into effect on Monday, May 14th.
- We’ll be hosting a Whole30 Pitch In and a going away party for coach Cory on Saturday, May 12th.
- One male and female winner from each 4B location will receive a free month’s membership.
- Challenge cost is $45.