In CrossFit’s hierarchy of fitness, nutrition makes up the base of the pyramid. If you’re consistently making it to class on a regular basis (3-5 times a week) but still not seeing the results you want, it’s likely time to step up your nutrition game to help you reach your goals. That’s why we’re extremely excited to help you build better nutritional habits and develop a better relationship with your food in the New Year!
We’re bringing back our most successful Nutrition Challenge in January for a second year! The 4B New Year Challenge will run from January 1st through the 31st and will focus on balancing nutrition, training, and lifestyle.
The rules are easy to understand and even easier to follow:
- No Cheat Days
- Attend 15 Classes
- Follow Along with the Challenge Checklist
We learned a lot from last year and are updating the challenge to make it even better:
- Coach led athlete teams grouped by frequently visited class times for added accountability.
- A new fitness challenge to keep athletes active all month long.
- Updated educational material to help you improve awareness and your relationship with food.
- Two InBody scans (an $80 value) to track progress with a full body composition analysis.
- Prize this year include 2 months Unlimited Membership (a $300 value) to one individual winner from each 4B location, and a $100 Rogue Gift Card, drawn within the winning team at each location.
We can NOT wait to help you find lasting progress and help you reach your goals.
Registration opens up Monday, December 17th and closes Thursday, January 3rd. Get involved in a month of building lifelong habits for only $59 for the entire challenge. Sign-up sheets will be in the lobby (New Albany) or at the front desk (East).