Custom Coaching for Your Body & Goals
The female body is unique and requires different exercise, nutrition, and health considerations.
- Different movements should be utilized for proper core function and fitness development in women.
- Daily drills should be used to build proper breathing, bracing, and pelvic floor strength.
- Nutritional needs are different than men (to ensure hormonal health).
- Exercise frequency and intensity should also be adapted for hormonal health.
- For women who are pregnant, looking to become pregnant, or postpartum – Movements, frequency, and intensity need to be adapted.
- For women who are pregnant, looking to become pregnant, or postpartum – Nutrition needs to be adapted to optimize your health and your baby’s health.
At 4B Fit we’re passionate about creating custom fitness and nutrition programs that work for YOUR BODY. That’s why we offer Individualized Women’s Health Programs to better serve the needs of female clients.
Pelvic disorders affect up to 50% of women.
This can lead to:
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Weakened core muscles
- Daily pelvic pain
- Painful intimacy
- Decreased performance
- Even back, hip, or shoulder pain
We’re Here to Guide You Every Step of the Way!
Book a FREE 1-ON-1 INTRO SESSION with our Women’s Health Specialist Renee Belcher to discuss your goals, learn more about optimizing female health and performance, and to build a custom fitness and nutrition roadmap for your body.