It’s that time of year, spring and summer are just around the corner! The warmer weather finally brings back fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables! This year, Barr Farms, a 7th-generation family farm in Rhodelia, KY, that raise Certified Organic produce, 100% grass-fed beef, and pastured chicken and pork on a 260-acre farm has decided to expand it’s Customizable CSA options to East Louisville and Southern Indiana!
Barr Farm’s CSA isn’t like any other CSA you’ve tried or heard about. It’s a Customizable CSA that works for you:
- Customize your CSA box based on the veggies you love and hate. (Set a preference and/or make weekly changes).
- Choose the size and frequency that’s right for you: small, regular or abundant, weekly or biweekly for each size.
- Add a Meat Share (see below).
- Multiple delivery locations, including ALL local Rainbow Blossoms!
- Flexible scheduling: put a vacation hold on your box, or change delivery locations for a week or two.
- Pay in full upfront OR set up a payment plan (all done online).
Produce CSA Share
The small share is about 5-6 items per delivery. Good for individuals or couples.
The regular share is about 7-10 items per delivery. Good for families of 2-4.
The large share is about 11-14 items per delivery. Good for large families, or families who cook lots of veggies throughout the week!
Meat Share – Samplers $ 22.00/ week
Based on your meat preferences. An assortment at this price might include: 1 lb ground beef, pork or sausage and 1 pack brats OR 1 whole small chicken OR 1 pack leg quarters and 1 pack ground meat or brats.
Meat Share – Grillers $ 34.00/ week
Based on your meat preferences. An assortment at this price might include: 2 lbs ground meat, 1 pack brats and 1 pack chicken leg quarters or breasts OR 1 lb bacon, 1 pack chicken leg quarters or breasts and/or steaks.
Meat Share – Carnivores $ 49.00/ week
Based on your meat preferences. An assortment at this price might include: 2 lbs ground meat, 1 pack brats, 1 lb bacon or breakfast meat, chicken (whole, leg quarters or breasts), 1 roast (beef or pork) or steaks.
For more information or to Sign-Up Online visit HERE!
Please feel free to contact Mallory Froman at:
With any questions.