*Load Week – Volume, pace, intensity will increase this week.
*Across. Same load as wk 1
*Same load as wk 1. Stay tall. KBs off legs
12 Wall Ball 20,10 14,9
20 Sit Up w/WB Toss
10 Single Leg Good Mornings (per side)
10 Hamstring Curls
10 TK Banded Hip Ext
*For good mornings – Toe on wall, only 6″ off ground. Push through the wall and keep hips square. Hold a light KB on the chest w/ both hands instead of DB in one hand like in the video.
A. 9 Min EMOM:
10 Alt. DB Press/Side
10 Barbell Bent Over Row
10 Reverse Lunge/Leg
B. 3 Min Sprint x 4
10 KB Deadlifts (70/53)
15 Goblet Squats
20 Box Step Ups
ME Double Unders
-Rest 1 Min B/T sets-
Whole30 Nutrition Challenge – Seminar May 6th – Rules Start May 14th.
Bounce back after Derby Season, and gear up for summer with our next nutrition challenge. For this challenge we’ll be completing a Whole30 to keep things new, and to help expand your nutritional toolbox. Here are just a few things you’ll get with this challenge:
- A roadmap to eating clean, resetting your digestive system, and resetting your hormones
- Access to our Whole 30 seminar led by 4B Coach and Whole 30 Certified Coach Mallory Froman
- Daily emails and journal prompts to keep you on-track and motivated
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for challenge participants only
- The accountability needed to stay strict for 30 days
Along with some important challenge details:
- The challenge seminar will be Sunday, May 6th at 4:30pm
- Whole 30 Rules go into effect on Monday, May 14th.
- One male and female winner from each 4B location will receive a free month’s membership.
- Challenge cost is $45.