*Load Week – Volume, pace, intensity will increase this week.
Every :90 for 15 Rounds
3 Power Clean 95, 65
RX+ 135, 95
20min Vested Step-ups (12-16″)
*Bring your own weight vest if you have one. Working on learning to manage your pace, and testing your mental toughness. Settle into a constant pace (not sets + rest) that keeps your heartrate at roughly 120-140 BPM. Conversational pace is your indicator. Also, Murph is coming up!
8 x 2
Snatch DL + Snatch Pull @ 105%
(1+1) x 2 x 4
25 Min AMRAP:
30 Ring Rows
3 Sets: ME Weighted Forearm Plank Hold (45/25)
Whole30 Nutrition Challenge – Seminar May 6th – Rules Start May 14th.
Bounce back after Derby Season, and gear up for summer with our next nutrition challenge. For this challenge we’ll be completing a Whole30 to keep things new, and to help expand your nutritional toolbox. Here are just a few things you’ll get with this challenge:
- A roadmap to eating clean, resetting your digestive system, and resetting your hormones
- Access to our Whole 30 seminar led by 4B Coach and Whole 30 Certified Coach Mallory Froman
- Daily emails and journal prompts to keep you on-track and motivated
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for challenge participants only
- The accountability needed to stay strict for 30 days
Along with some important challenge details:
- The challenge seminar will be Sunday, May 6th at 4:30pm
- Whole 30 Rules go into effect on Monday, May 14th.
- One male and female winner from each 4B location will receive a free month’s membership.
- Challenge cost is $45.