Testing Make-Up Day
Coach will take class through a general warm-up and then give guidance on completing any tests you may have missed. If you’ve been to class Mon-Wed, rest today.
*No extra competitor work this week. Competitors should put all their effort and intensity into preparing for and executing tests.
For Time with Partner:
70 Wall Balls
60 Tuck Ups
40 Pull Ups
*spilt reps however you’d like with partner
Whole30 Nutrition Challenge – Seminar May 6th – Rules Start May 14th.
Bounce back after Derby Season, and gear up for summer with our next nutrition challenge. For this challenge we’ll be completing a Whole30 to keep things new, and to help expand your nutritional toolbox. Here are just a few things you’ll get with this challenge:
- A roadmap to eating clean, resetting your digestive system, and resetting your hormones
- Access to our Whole 30 seminar led by 4B Coach and Whole 30 Certified Coach Mallory Froman
- Daily emails and journal prompts to keep you on-track and motivated
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for challenge participants only
- The accountability needed to stay strict for 30 days
Along with some important challenge details:
- The challenge seminar will be Sunday, May 6th at 2:15pm
- Whole 30 Rules go into effect on Monday, May 14th.
- We’ll be hosting a Whole30 Pitch In and a going away party for coach Cory on Saturday, May 12th.
- One male and female winner from each 4B location will receive a free month’s membership.
- Challenge cost is $45.
Leave a Reply