*Deload Week / Throwback Week – Testing out our 5RM bench this week as well as pulling out a few WODs from the very first week CrossFit.com was published back in 2001.
20s Side Plank (L)
20s Side Plank (R)
CrossFit.com WOD, Tue, 02.13.01
1) 21 Power Squats (controlled down, up quick)
2) 21 Bottom to Bottom Squats (10s pause at bottom, no pause at top)
3) 21 Super Slow Squats (20s down, 20s up)
*Pick a weight you can squat 21 times at a normal pace. Sets above can be broken up as needed. Squat style is athlete choice (air squat, goblet squat, back squat). Pick the version that’s easiest for you. Score is load. Record squat method and set breakdown in comments.
Move up in weight compared to last week.
12 Bottoms UP TGU
*6/side. Alternate, rest as needed beween reps.
*WEEK 4 of our 8 week TGU progressions.
A. 24 Min EMOM:
1. ME Cal Bike
2. 10 DB Burpees
4. 12 Tall Box Jumps (30, 24)
5. 200m Run
B. Cash Out:
5 Med Ball Push Ups Right into ME Med Ball Plank hold
*Score is total time in plank
- Competitor Group Training – This Saturday (7/7) in New Albany at 11am. Anyone interested in competing is welcome to attend.
- Sign-up for a Functional Movement Screen in the lobby. All 4B members get 1 FMS and 1 retest a year included with their membership!