Form & Function
Build stronger, more functional and more aesthetic-looking glutes – along with a stronger and more resilient pelvic floor.
Glutes act as the power house of your lower body. They support your posture, tie into your pelvic floor, and optimize your core position and function. Some would argue that your glutes are the most important muscle group when it comes to improving overall performance and athleticism, as well as injury prevention.
Most glutes programs only focus on superficial muscles and don’t take into account the functional importance your glutes play toward a stronger, healthier, and longer lasting body (especially your pelvic floor).
With 4B Fit’s program, we take a deeper, more intelligent approach to building the glutes you want, while optimizing their ability to tie into your pelvic floor, core, and posture.
Join our Monthly Ongoing Program – GLUTES & PF.
- 3 days a week glutes & pelvic floor program: Includes warm-ups, activation, “LIFT & BURN” sections, and cool downs each day.
- 2 extra cardio “LIFT/BURN combo days coming in Jan. 2021
- Program accessed via our workout delivery app – With demo videos, workout tracking, coaching tips and support
- Workouts can be done in addition to, or as a substitute for your current fitness regimen.
- FB Live Yoga once a month
- FB Live Classes 3 days/week – M/W/F (in our private group)
- Community Support via private Facebook group
- Monthly/Bi-Monthly In-gym (at 4Barrel Fitness) Meet-ups/Workouts
Info You Should Know:
- This program can be completed at home or in the gym.
- Minimal equipment needed, listed below:
- A pair of dumbbells, something between 10-35#
- A heavier single DB/KB something between 45 & 75#
- A resistance band: Any will work, but I suggest the Better Band and getting medium-strong strength for our “Activation” portion. (discount code: Renee10)
- A chair, bench or short box 16-20″ for Hip Thrusts & box jumps/step-ups.
- Optional: a yoga tune up ball (can also use a small soccer/kids ball or rolled up towel for knee squeezes)
- Optional: barbell & plates to increase weight for hip thrusts (can still get a great workout w/ tempo reps & single dumbbells)
Program cost: $59 month-to-month
- Can cancel or hold the program anytime.
- Once in the program, will have access to periodic program-specific nutrition challenges. Enrollment optional. Additional fee required.
Suzannah Rostek says
How long typically are the workouts with this program?
Hey Suzannah – Workouts are typically 45min most days. Occasionally they may take 10-15 min longer.