6 Minute EMOM:
Odd: 25s Bent Knee Rock
Even: 25s Ring Support Hold
For time w/ Partner
30 Tuck Up Buy In Together
250, 200 Cal Row
*while one partner is rowing the other is holding a wall sit
30 Tuck Up Buy Out Together
5 Rounds of:
3 Skin the Cats
*Slow and controlled. Ball up and practice positions similar to the video.
Goal is to build foundational strength, connective tissue strength, improve range of motion, and to stimulate your muscles in a different way. All this will help build a stronger and more injury proof shoulder, chest, back, and core.
8 Minutes to Complete 4 Sets:
12 Barbell Weighted Glute Bridges
12 Barbell Windmills (6/side)
15 Minute AMRAP
10 Plate Deadlifts (45,25)
20 Sit Ups
30 Box Step Ups
Whole30 Nutrition Challenge – Seminar May 6th – Rules Start May 14th.
Bounce back after Derby Season, and gear up for summer with our next nutrition challenge. For this challenge we’ll be completing a Whole30 to keep things new, and to help expand your nutritional toolbox. Here are just a few things you’ll get with this challenge:
- A roadmap to eating clean, resetting your digestive system, and resetting your hormones
- Access to our Whole 30 seminar led by 4B Coach and Whole 30 Certified Coach Mallory Froman
- Daily emails and journal prompts to keep you on-track and motivated
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for challenge participants only
- The accountability needed to stay strict for 30 days
Along with some important challenge details:
- The challenge seminar will be Sunday, May 6th at 4:30pm
- Whole 30 Rules go into effect on Monday, May 14th.
- One male and female winner from each 4B location will receive a free month’s membership.
- Challenge cost is $45.