Back Rack Lunge
3×10 / side
*Across. Leave 2-3 reps in tank
Banded Side Lying Clamshells
3×10 Per Side
5 SA RKBS L
5 SA RKBS R
10 Jumping Squats
5 Plank Up Downs
A. All with an empty barbell:
Snatch Positions (2sec hold) – 3x thru
Snatch Dynamic Warmup (3 reps each) – 3x thru
2 Power Snatch from each position – 3x thru
*The Olympic lifts are improved through good positions and fast/crisp reps. In the early days of Four Barrel we found a barbell warmup (not this exact one) that took about 20min to complete. A small group of our competitors did it 2-3x a week for an entire summer. We saw more improvement in our lifts that summer than ever before from hitting what was likely thousands of reps with an empty barbell. In the Olympic lifts, chase positions and speed, and heavier loads will come.
**Snatch Positions = hip, mid thigh, above knee, below knee, mid shin
**Snatch Dynamic Warmup = 3 RDL, 3 jump shrug, 3 high pull, 3 muscle snatch, 3 power snatch (all from hip/power position).
B. 3 Rounds:
One, 60s Goblet Squat (30s down, 30s up)
*Rest as needed. Goal is long spine and perfect positions. Fighting to hold positions over this period of time can help build strength.
3 Rounds for time:
12 Strict Pull Ups
30 Sec Suitcase Hold/Side
5 Min AMRAP
10 DB Hang Power Snatch (R) (50,35)
10 DB OH Walking Lunges (R)
10 DB Hang Power Snatch (L)
10 DB OH Walking Lunges (L)
*Each time DB hits the floor, must complete 5 burpees
Rest 1 Min; Repeat
Whole30 Nutrition Challenge – Seminar May 6th – Rules Start May 14th.
Bounce back after Derby Season, and gear up for summer with our next nutrition challenge. For this challenge we’ll be completing a Whole30 to keep things new, and to help expand your nutritional toolbox. Here are just a few things you’ll get with this challenge:
- A roadmap to eating clean, resetting your digestive system, and resetting your hormones
- Access to our Whole 30 seminar led by 4B Coach and Whole 30 Certified Coach Mallory Froman
- Daily emails and journal prompts to keep you on-track and motivated
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for challenge participants only
- The accountability needed to stay strict for 30 days
Along with some important challenge details:
- The challenge seminar will be Sunday, May 6th at 4:30pm
- Whole 30 Rules go into effect on Monday, May 14th.
- One male and female winner from each 4B location will receive a free month’s membership.
- Challenge cost is $45.