We’re constantly seeking talented people in different capacities, from coaching and personal training, to interns, to business and marketing personnel, to partnerships with complimentary businesses.
We are a small business passionate about our members and our community. We believe in the value and the reward of hard work, and we’re a tight knit team, so good relationship building skills are a must.
We’re currently seeking the following positions:
Part Time Coach – Louisville
Gyms and fitness trends come and go. Anyone can invest in equipment and rent a space, but it’s talented and caring people that make the difference. That’s why our strategy is driven by finding the most driven, motivated, passionate and hardworking people in the business – This is truly what sets us apart from the rest.
At Four Barrel, we are dedicated to creating the best experience, best programs, and the best community possible for our employees and our athletes.
We are currently looking for that one-of-a-kind person who:
- Can connect with and inspire others
- Has a constant commitment to bettering his/herself, so that he/she can lead others
- Knows how to put in a hard day’s work
- Is resourceful – Can find creative solutions for any problem
- Has a passion and drive for mastering their craft
- Can work autonomously
- Understands the value of building relationships and works well with the team
- Can work during needed class times and openings in schedule
Responsibilities will include:
- Networking in the community to help educate people about fitness and our programs
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss goals and programs
- Leading fitness classes and lectures
- Leading mobility assessments and helping define a path to correction
- Completing 1:1 training sessions with clients
- Helping maintain the facility
- Helping promote and market programs
- Appearing/speaking on camera for tutorials and other educational content
- Working competitions and weekend events when needed
- Variable based on session-type, role, and experience
- Class rates range from $21-$29 per class
- Personal training splits are – 75% to the coach, 25% to the gym
- Experience in CrossFit, strength & conditioning, group training, or personal training
- CrossFit L1, or CSCS, or Degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on member/class needs
In Pursuit of:
- CrossFit L2
- Olympic Lifting Certification
- Nutrition Certification
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with a fun and fast moving organization, email your resume to email@example.com